Monday, November 6, 2017

Long time, no see!

I can't believe it's been almost 7 months since I last posted. Things keep falling by the wayside, as I work at my job, my mental health, and my hobbies. Everything is work and nothing comes easy, but some days make it worth everything.
I finally completed work on the last draft of a short story that has been in progress for a very long time now, probably longer than it should have been. But, I'm happy. All progress is good progress! No one should ever forget that.
My plan now is to start sending it around to magazines and such in the hopes of publication. I've recieved rejections before and I'll recieve many more when all is said and done, but I'm not afraid of that. It's just part of the game, and I'm in this for the long haul.
No matter how many times you're rejected, don't give up. There are better things ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment