Monday, January 22, 2018

Busy, Busy, Busy

I missed my post last week! I'm not quite sure exactly what happened, except that things have been oddly busy lately. I'm not quite sure why. It was near the end of my deadline, but I was actually ahead of everything. There have just been a lot of small events going on and I lost track of time.
But I'm back now, never fear! I'm that annoying itch you just can't scratch, always coming back when you think you've lost me.
So, what's been going on? Just, ordinary things. Shopping, a movie, some time spent with family, all stretched out over several days. My sister has just gotten a new puppy and that's been very exciting. I'm proud to say that the puppy is very fond of me, and I am very fond of her. Her name is Hazel, and she is a Boston Terrier mix. There are pictures of her on my facebook page, at facebook.com/authoremilyblue/ and also on my Twitter! Surprise! I've been trying to post there a little more, at twitter.com/Miss_Emily_Blue. So, if you want to see the cute puppy, check either one of those places.
I've been having a hard time finding, well, time, to read lately. I've been working on Firestarter by, you guessed it, Stephen King. An older book, for sure. The copy I'm reading is at least 30 years old, and it is definitely showing its age.
I'm not sure that I have much more to share, except to say that I have all three of my revised short stories circulating around and I'm about to get to work on a fourth. I've been in a very good place recently, which is probably why I've let myself get busy lately. I've wanted to do things. I've wanted to go out, and dress up a little in nicer shirts, with more jewelry.
To someone who never used to even want to leave her room, this is something wondrous and new.
Be sure to stop by at the links I mentioned before!
Until next time.

~Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment