Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Good Day

Yesterday was one of the best, most productive days I have had in a long time. I didn't expect anything special from it but everything just pulled together for once to make an ordinary day very wonderful. I managed to do everything that I wanted. It's been so long since I've managed to read while having breakfast, since I'm always so paranoid about getting my work done for the day. Today, I was able to do that.
I received a rejection from a magazine when I sent them a short story a few days ago, but I've sent the same story out again to another magazine. I don't expect much to come as a result from that but it feels good to have it out there.
I'm also in the middle of editing another story, the one I mentioned in my last post. I'm pretty much in love with it, but it's pretty passive and I'm having to work all that out. It's a habit of mine but I'm working on it.
Another thing I'm currently working on is a Christmas present for my girlfriend, Sunny. It's a painting. I only recently got back into that particular hobby and this is by far the most difficult painting I've attempted. Maybe when it's finished I'll post a picture of it.
I think that's all for now. Be sure to look for me at facebook.com/authoremilyblue. I post there most often.
Until next time.

~Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment